Finalmente hay esperanza para adultos jóvenes indocumentados que llegaron a Estados Unidos como niños.
Nosotros le podemos ayudar a obtener autorización de empleo, si usted:
- Vino a los Estados Unidos menor de 16 años
- Nació después del 15 de junio de 1981
- Ha permanecido aquí continuamente desde por lo menos el 15 de junio de 2007
- Está en la escuela, tiene un diploma de escuela secundaria o GED, o fue honorablemente dado de baja de las fuerzas armadas
- No tiene antecedentes penales significativos
Para prepararse para una aplicación de SUEÑO, por favor reúna los siguientes documentos:
- Documentos de inmigración
- Certificados de nacimiento, matrimonio y divorcio
- Documentos de la escuela
- Prueba de que usted ha estado en los Estados Unidos – contratos de arrendamiento, declaración de impuestos, registros médicos, fotografías, etc.
- Documento certificado de la corte, si usted alguna vez ha sido arrestado
Si usted no está seguro de lo que necesita, por favor llámenos para ayudarle.
Opiniones De Clientes
“We engaged Nancy Vizer to support us with a family immigration matter. We would recommend her to anyone who needs assistance with immigration.Chicago family
Nancy tells you all of the options, is honest and accurate in providing estimates on how much time something will take (the wait can be painful), and makes sure that you have everything lined up to get all the appropriate documents filed properly and in a timely manner.
We have nothing negative to say about Nancy. She is a requisite professional who is very responsive. Thank you Nancy. I would use her again in a heartbeat.”
“I can't say enough about Nancy. Not only did she help my husband and me out with our immigration problems, she never made me feel ignorant or undereducated like some lawyers have done in the past. She never talked above me but considered our feelings at all times. She's been a lifesaver to me on other occasions as well. I recommend Nancy wholeheartedly. I only wish she practiced in every field of law possible. You don't get much better.”Cathie
“We have known Nancy for several years. Nancy was an excellent advocate for our case. She knows the immigration process very well and is very flexible with clients as to fees. Nancy also does an excellent job of explaining difficult parts of the immigration process. We would definitely recommend her.”Saba and John
“Nancy Vizer is an expert at immigration law and an honest adviser to her clients. Before selecting her as my lawyer, I visited and interviewed several immigration lawyers, but I chose her because of her proven record and orientation to detail. She always took the time to answer all of my questions as well as raise my attention to aspects, important to my case, which I was forgetting or overlooking. Nancy was easy to reach (evenings, weekends, or holidays) and she followed up on all of my inquiries. I have already recommended her to friends and will confidently do this in the future too.”dilieva