Employment- and family-sponsored
immigration with personalized service,
for clients worldwide

DREAMers Immigration

There is finally hope for undocumented young adults who came to the United States as children. We can help you get employment authorization if you:

  • Came to the US under the age of 16
  • Were born after June 15, 1981
  • Have remained here continuously since at least June 15, 2007
  • Are either in school, have a high school diploma or GED, or were honorably discharged from the military
  • Do not have a significant criminal record

To prepare for a DREAM application, please gather the following documents:

  • Immigration documents
  • Birth, marriage and divorce certificates
  • School documents
  • Proof that you have been in the US – leases, tax returns, medical records, photographs, etc.
  • Certified court documents if you have ever been arrested

If you are not sure what you need, please call us for help.

Click here to arrange a consultation Contact us